CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Fashion With A Passion

Example silver ringImage via Wikipedia
***The contents below are based upon my faith. If you don't like what's being said then that's your opinion. Just don't leave any nasty comments please. Thank You***

Lately I've been noticing that more and more people are starting to wear the ever popular, purity ring! Purity rings are an awesome way to show others your commitment to wait to have sex until the day that you enter into a holy, bible based marriage. This is one thing that I strongly support and believe in. It's also something that everyone should think about and consider. There are so many horrible things that can happen if you don't wait until you get married and I just don't think that it's worth it. Waiting is definitely important. I also know that some of you reading this might have already had sex before marriage and I'm not here to condemn you for that. Is it wrong? Yes. But will God forgive you? Yes, as long as you ask with a sincere and repentant heart, striving to do what is right. God really does love you and when he said no to have sex before marriage, he didn't say it without a reason. He said it to protect you. Just trust me on this, It's one of the best decisions you could ever make. Plus, your future husband will definitely respect you for it. I promise you that you won't regret it.

Faith and Fashion Rating: 5 Stars *****

Purity Rings come in all shapes and sizes. I got mine from Mardel's. I'd definitely recommend the True Love Waits Purity Ring.
 Here's the link: http://www.mardel.com/search/default.aspx?keywords=purity+ring

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with mardel's or with any companies that make purity rings. All products talked about in this post were bought by myself and all opinions are my own.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment