CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fun In The Sun

Have you been catching some rays lately? If so, then you know that one thing that isn't so beautiful is getting burned. Sure a nice healthy tan is cute (although tanning too much can give you cancer) but red, irritated, and flaky skin is another thing! I'm sure most of you have probably done some researching to find the perfect bottle of sunscreen but have you ever considered searching for an organic sunscreen? I know, I know...I'm a little obsessed with natural products but hey, my body will thank me for it later! Anyways, organic sunscreens are the way to go! One of my favorites is called Sunbrellas natural sun care family sunblock by JASON. This sunblock has an SPF level of 36, is water resistant, paraben free, and totally natural. It even smells good =)...So, what are the cons you ask? Seriously, I can't even think of one. This product is wonderful and so is the brand. I love JASON'S PRODUCTS!

Rating: 5 stars *****

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with the company JASON and all products mentioned in this review were bought and tested by myself. All opinions are my own.

Ps. Sorry the post was so short...but hey, what else can I say? ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: