CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flower Power

Lately I've noticed that a lot of teens are wearing flower clips in their hair. I actually think that flower clips are cute and they're also an easy way to liven up any outfit. In my opinion Forever 21 has the BEST and CHEAPEST flower clips around. I got a black and white one the other day for $1.50 (both of them together). Another good thing about them is that they don't hurt your head like headbands do. I don't know about you but I'm not a big fan of headbands. The ones that have 'thorns' stuck in them to help stick to your head are the worst! And having something rubbing against the back of my ears just irritates me to death! But, if  you like headbands, then there are some really cute ones that look just like the flowered clips but in headband form. Either way, these accessories are wonderful when you just need to 'mix things up a little'.

Style Rating: 5 stars *****

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with Forever 21 or any companies that manufacture flower clips or headbands. All products mentioned in this post were bought by myself and all opinions and observations are my own.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment