CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Perfect World

Hey guys! So, I recently discovered the power of MOISTURIZING. I never knew how much better it actually makes your makeup look. I used to only prime my face, but not any more! My makeup used to look fake and chalky until I started using Origin's moisturizer, A Perfect World. Since this is basically my first moisturizer I can't really compare it with anything but I can tell you the pros and cons. Here goes nothing!:

Pros: This stuff smells AMAZING, It's an organic moisturizer, It has white tea (which is an antioxidant that protects skin from aging, stress, etc.), It makes you feel refreshed while keeping your skin deeply hydrated.

Cons: This product is expensive ($38.50), You have to wait a while for the cream to sit before you prime your face (I suggest doing something like brushing your teeth while it 'dries')

As you can see the price is the greatest con. I have a free sample that I received because of a purchase so I can't really tell you how long the regular jar will last. The jar in the picture looks tiny because it is a picture of my sample. To see an accurate picture go to:
http://www.origins.com/templates/products/sp_nonshaded.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5978&PRODUCT_ID=PROD7704

Rating: 4 Stars ****

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with Origin's Cosmetics. All opinions are my own. The sample was free but it wasn't just offered to me, it was offered to everyone who bought a product from their store that day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment