CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lashtastic

The woman's eye has had mascara applied to the...Image via Wikipedia
Hey guys! So, one thing I've noticed lately is the need for a good mascara. Everybody wants mascara that will make your lashes look long and full and if you're one of those people, then I know just the organic product for you! Origins cosmetics have a lot of fabulous products like face masks, foundations, and much more! One thing I really like from them, however, is there mascara (Origins Full Story Mascara). Granted, it is the only mascara I've ever used...but I still think it's really great. I've never had any real problems with clumping (most of the time it's pretty good) and the great thing is that it's water proof! Yay! And, it's not too expensive either. A $14 bottle will last you 6-12 months! You heard me, months! So, what are you waiting for? I seriously don't know! This mascara is LASHTASTIC!

Pros: Makes lashes long and fuller looking, The quality is great, It's organic, and It's water proof.

Cons: Occasionally clumps but only slightly and if you go over it twice the clumps come out.

Rating: 4 Stars ****

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with Origins Cosmetics and all products reviewed in this post were bought by myself. As always, all opinions are my own.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment