CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stop Flaking Out

Hey there! So everyone knows what a pain dandruff is, right? Well stop flaking out because I think I've found an all natural solution that will knock your socks off. I've been using Jason's tea tree scalp normalizing shampoo and conditioner for about six months now. I think this product is great! And the smell...so sweet. I just love the smell of nature! So here's what it claims (and actually) does: "Tea Tree Scalp Normalizing Shampoo gently, effectively eliminates excessive dead cells and dandruff to gradually normalize the scalp. Australian Tea Tree Oil, known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungicidal properties, is combined with selected botanicals and protein to purify and fortify hair follicles. Leaves hair soft, adds volume, luster and manageability. Helps keep hair cleaner and shinier longer." I absolutely love this stuff. So lets go through the pros and cons together.

Pros: Smells good, Leaves hair nice and shiny, Made my hair really soft, Removed my dandruff, Lasts a long time, In-expensive.
Cons: To remove all dandruff you have to leave the conditioner in your hair for about 10-15 minutes.

 As you can see, the biggest problem is how long you have to leave it setting in your hair. Other than that I'd say this is a wonderful product. And anyways, everyone's hair is different. Maybe you'd only have to leave it in your hair for a maximum of 5 minutes. Who knows. All I know is that it's way better than using a shampoo that isn't natural and can be harmful, in the end, to your body. Thanks for reading and please comment if you have any questions or suggestions. I love you all! Bye! =)

Rating: 4 Stars ****

Where to get this product: From most health food stores or even Walgreen's.
You can also order online at: http://www.jason-natural.com/

FTC: All products used in this post were bought by myself. I am not affiliated with Jason's company, Walgreen's, or any health food stores and all opinions are my own.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment