CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ten Ways To Finish Off Your Lip Balm

Burt's Bees lipbalmImage by mismisimos via Flickr
Have you ever wondered how you could finish off a whole tube of lip balm? It's only used for chapped lips so that could take forever, right? WRONG. Lip balm has many different uses and today I'm going to tell you what some of them are:

  1. It can be used to seal and heal wounds and nicks left by shaving.
  2. It can be used to heal tender spots under the nose due to too much wiping and blowing during cold and flu seasons.
  3. It can be used to shine your shoes after cleaning them.
  4. It can be used to keep your eyebrow hairs properly brushed into place.
  5. It can be used to keep hairline from being dyed when dying hair.
  6. It can be used to make brittle nails harder and healthier.
  7. It can be used to keep heels and feet from blistering when going on long walks.
  8. It can be used on a stubborn zipper. Apply to the teeth of the zipper to have it running smoothly.
  9. It can be used to moisturize skin and prevent wind burn when skiing.
  10. It can be used to remove things that are stuck like rings.
As you can see, lip balm is very useful. There are many different ways you can use it which is great, especially if you're anything like me and tend to lose the tube before you even have the time to use it all. To tell you the truth, I can't even remember ever finishing off a whole tube. That's kind of sad! Haha, anyways I hope you all enjoyed this post! If you have any questions, comments, or ideas that you'd like me to blog about please leave me a comment. I really value your input =)...

Rating of Usefulness: 5 Stars *****

FTC: All products mentioned in this post were not sent to me. All opinions are my own and I am not in any way affiliated with any companies that manufacture lip balm or chap stick.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment