CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mask Your Acne

Day 243Image by mitch98000 via Flickr
Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to blog in a while. School has definitely been keeping me busy but I promise to be more consistent and I even have a new beauty product to show you guys. Okay, So you know how I was talking about face masks a couple of posts back? Well I found out that using a clay mask can help oily and acne prone skin more than any other mask out there. The clay from the mask absorbs all of the toxins in your skin while the nutrients infused in the mask get placed into your pores. It's a great trade off! Another great thing about clay masks are that a lot of them come in big bottles for CHEAP prices. I got a 6 oz. bottle of Freeman's Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask for only $3.00 at Walmart and I have to say that for a cheap product, it really does deliver great results. Here's my Pros and Cons list of this clay mask:

Pros: Cleans pores really well, Leaves skin soft, Seems to really tighten and lift the skin during treatment (Nice alternative to a face lift, I guess), Is easy to use, Isn't a long process (15 minutes to dry, then just wipe away and moisturize), Comes in a huge bottle, Doesn't cost very much, Smells amazing, Really appears to have helped my acne.

Cons: Really dries out your face if you don't moisturize after use, Feels a little uncomfortable when it starts to dry (Makes face extremely tight), IS NOT AN ORGANIC PRODUCT ='( .

As you can see there are alot of things to consider before buying this product but since it's only $3.00 I think that it's really worth it to give it a shot. I'm still really disappointed, however, that it isn't an organic clay mask. No worries though, because last week I saw a 6 oz. bottle of an all natural clay mask at my local health food store for the same price as the other one. I suspect this mask will be just as good as Freeman's, if not better. I hope to try it once my current bottle runs out. If I do, I'll be sure to post my results! Don't forget to comment and subscribe =)

Rating: 3 Stars ***

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with Freeman's Beauty Company or any other face mask manufacturers. All products reviewed in this post were bought by myself and all opinions are my own.

***Clay Masks should not be used more than twice a week due to the fact that they could dry out your face SEVERELY***

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment