CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Prime Time

Are you tired of applying makeup only to have it disappear halfway through the day? Well so am I and I have the perfect solution! I use a product called prime time primer by Bare Escentuals. I have been using it for about five months now and I'm very satisfied with it. Now, what is a primer? A primer is basically a liquid/gel solution that you spread over your entire face BEFORE applying makeup. It basically keeps your makeup stuck to your face and prevents it from 'dissolving' if you have oily skin.

There are many different primers out there but I consider prime time to be the best and most affordable for many different reasons.

1) This primer is made out of completely natural ingredients! That's ALWAYS a plus!
2)This primer has lasted me five months and counting even though the bottle appears small.
3) A little bit of this primer really does go a long way.
4) This primer is about $20, which I know is kind of alot but when you see how long it lasts and the great quality of the product you will definitely think that it's worth it.

Another primer that I've heard is top notch is Smashbox's primer, however I have not used this product and I believe it is quite pricey.

Prime Time Primer Rating: 5 stars *****

FTC: I am not in any way affiliated with Bare Escentuals or Smashbox cosmetics. All products used in this review were bought by myself and as always, all opinions are my own.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment