CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Krazy for Konad

SO, recently I've found out about a company called Konad. Konad is a company that specializes in making nail art inventions. Here's the low down: Basically when you get a Konad kit you receive what they call an image plate, a scraper, a stamper, and special polish. All of  the Konad kits are different but the essential thing you need to know is that basically this is a kit that stamps images onto your nails. And the things is, you can do it over and over again instead of having to pay to get flowers on your nails or even a french manicure at your local nail salon. To good to be true huh? Well, think again. I bought it myself and I can at least tell you that the french tip kit is a really good one!

Let's get started:

1) Take the image plate of your choice and paint a strip of nail polish over the image you want with the special polish.

2) Take the scraper and holding it at a 45 degree angle quickly scrape horizontally.

3) Take your stamper and gently roll it across the image, applying slight pressure. You should now have the image appearing on the end of your stamp.

4) Take the stamp with the image on it and line it up with where you want it to go. If it is the french tip kit I recommend you roll the stamp slowly aligning it with the tip of your finger. If it is a regular image I have heard that it's easy if you go quickly, however I only have the french tip kit so I can't really say =P.

5) An voila. You now have a  perfect KONADICURE!

Now, time to rate Konad:

Pros: Easy enough to do, Really neat designs, Easy to be creative with

Cons: Takes some practice for french tips, must wipe down EVERYTHING with nail polish remover after applying an image to one finger. If you don't it will mess everything up! The best thing to do is get lint free nail pads so you don't get lint when going from finger to finger.

Rating: 4 stars ****

FTC: I am not in anyway affiliated with Konad. All products were bought by myself and as always, all opinions are my own.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment